Monday, June 18, 2007

From Bill Savage

I dont know if you received the info I sent on myself earlier but here is a recent picture of my family. My wife Michelle and me at her 3rd Graduation. My son Camron, straight A student, MVP quarterback last season, oh yea he loves to fish. He is 10.
I will not be attending the reunion as school for my son starts on the first monday in August. I will be in Dover the first 2 weeks of July though if anyone would like to get together then just call my parents there number is in the book and I will be staying at their house out at the lake.

We live about 45 miles south of Louisville in the little town of Rineyville population counting dogs, cats, and cows is about 800. I plan on coming up to Minn. next year hopefully. Depends on work and school. I want to do some fishing at Leach lake and maybe Lake of the Woods. Good to here from you and great site that you have put together for the class.

Talk with you later.

Bill

No comments: