Monday, May 21, 2007

Robyn (Rudgers) Crewdson writes:



It really is hard to believe that it has been an additional 15 years since our last reunion. I had a lot of fun at our 10th, especially at the golf scramble.
What’s new, well I got married this past January and honeymooned in the Southern Caribbean. David and I had been together for 21 years before we decided to marry. The Southern Caribbean was absolutely beautiful and can’t wait to return. I am working for Smith Barney in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and have lived in Troy, Michigan for 18 years. I have three cats, who think they are people, and we are planning a trip to the Mexican Riviera in December.
I am going to try to come to our 25th, WOW, year reunion. I am studying for a big test, for work, and i have three days to sit the test...you guessed them, July 30th, 31st, and August 1st. So I won't know until I sit the test if I can get out to Maine but I am really going to try.

Robyn (Rudgers) Crewdson

No comments: