Thursday, June 21, 2007

From Chris Ryder



I am currently living in Dexter with my friend Mike Blake. I travel to work in the office at Lumbra Hardwoods Inc. in Milo, ME. I have been there for about 2 1/2 years. It is a small hardwood sawmill.

Here is a picture of me and my girls. Whitney (21), myself, Heather (22), Jami (16), and Brooke (18).

I am looking forward to our 25th class reunion. Skip and Tammi-Jo have done a great job keeping the web page going. It is amazing how people have changed over the years!

Please try and get in contact with someone on the list if you are planning on attending the reunion. Let us know which events you would like to attend. This will give us an idea of how much food we need, how many shirts, and etc. to plan on...

Hope that you can make it-if you can't, send pictures!

Chris

No comments: