Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From Skip Chase

Hello Everyone!

There's only so much you can do with a picture. As you can see, one of my favorite activities is eating, particularly at Famous Dave's, a local rib house that has gone national. I also have become an avid Twins fans, after living in the Twin Cities for over a decade. I have to say that Dale's beard is the best I've seen in some time and Guichi appears to be surviving our middle life years.
Here's my family: my wife Letha (from Georgia); and our children, Isaac, 17; Sam 16; and Tim 15.

All three of our boys love to play rugby and are on the same team. It certainly helps our prayer life! Our oldest son Isaac will be returning to Maine this fall to attend Maine Maritime Academy in Castine on a full Navy scholarship. We have mixed emotions over all of this, strongly desiring him to go forward in life but selfishly hating to see him leave us for adulthood.

What happened to me? I thought the best way to describe this was by audio. Please click this link and press "play." http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?currSection=sermonssource&sermonID=42007113636

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this summer for our 25th reunion and could use anyone and everyone's help in some way to host a great reunion. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Skip

No comments: