Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From Guichi


Hola!!!!!!.......Well, this me! Guichi, your AFS dudde from Bolivia....Remeber me!!.....Skip Chase how are you!!!!....men! you were one of my icons every partyyyy!!!....Because of you, Kevin, Pat Joyce Bill Murray, I went back home and almost change the Bolivian National Anthem for Elton Jhon's "Cocrodile Rock"...........men!!! Had a blast, that year, no clue, no english, lot of excellent buddies, nice looking girls, and lots of beer!!!!!!..........THAT!! IS HOW AND EXCHANGE STUDENT YEAR SHOULD BE!! hahaha
I am a pilot guys, I have been flying in South America for some time. I have spent last year in countires of the Middle east, based I United Arab Emirates, Dubai. I strongly suggest to go to visit Dubai, it is a magestic city!!!I am going back there to work this comming Friday, flying for a cargo airline. I will letting you know if I can make it to the last call in Dover. In the mean while have a lots of hugs from Guichi. the "didnt give a shit for detention from the chemestry teacher" AFS dude ......hahaha (I hated that guy)
oh! the picture......As a pilot and do interviews for flight attendant position......Kevin, I might need help with some Resumes....hahah......chau chau chauuuuuuu
Guichi



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guichi called me today and left a message on my cell. It sure will be good to talk with him!