Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From Dale Wherle

25th reunion? Unbelievable! I'm feeling old! I'm way over on the other side of the country - San Francisco, CA.

I really would like to see everyone, but I'm afraid I can't make it out this time - it overlaps with the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. I'll be on the road for a couple of weeks, one of several runs and rallies I try to do each year.
What happened to me?
I left Bangor, Maine in 1994 for Massachusetts - first Boston, then Fitchburg. In 2004 I moved to Sunnyvale CA, then up to San Francisco - commuting in wonderful Bay Area traffic down to Cupertino each day, where I work as an embedded systems engineer for Apple Inc. Everyone, take lots of pictures, look forward to hearing all about the journeys we've all taken through life post-FA.

What have 25 years done to me? Have a look - it's me from last Sunday. My mom still threatens to cut my long hair and beard with scissors in my sleep when I visit.

Be well,
Dale

No comments: