Monday, April 30, 2007

From George Bishop


Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure that my yr to graduate was 82! I do believe that I was to graduate in 83. I did graduate at another school after dropping out for about 7 yrs but, I still feel FA will always be my home school since ALL my friends are there.

I had a trucking accident that left me unable to walk for 6 months and a loss of memory and 2 yrs after that happend I was in Florida with a group of my friends and I brought my Jet-ski's down and I got hit in the sholder by lightning which also had some memory loss from that.

I do miss all my friends even though most prople remember me as " A bad ass". Some look at me now and question is that George? I found the Lord back in 1981 and sooo thankful that I did. I wouldnt be here today if I would have stayed on that road I was. After I left school, I got involved with a rock group as lead singer. Time changes people some for good and then others for bad.

I would love to go to the reunion because I had some people I hung out with in those upper classes as well.

George Bishop

No comments: