Saturday, May 12, 2007

From Shelley (Strout) Brasslett

I have been married to Adrian since 1988. We have a beautiful daughter who will be 17 in July. She attends Bangor Christian School in Bangor. She is very active in soccer, softball, and cheering. (Never thought I'd have a cheerleader!)








Adrian also has a son who will be 28 this summer. He and his fiance are building a new home and Adrian is helping out with that. They plan to be married next year.
I am currently working for a retina-ophthalmologist and have been there for 8 years. I am the mean one (according to the patients) I am the accounts representative and take care of all the patient & insurance billing. (I'm only mean when they don't pay). I still live in Maine and actually only moved about 5 miles from my childhood home. I am also very involved with my church. I am currently the Superintendent of Sunday School and have been for years.
I am looking forward to the reunion. The pictures on the website are quite amazing. If any of them had shown up to the reunion prior to their pictures being displayed I don't think I would have known them. (especially Dale Wherle!) I can't wait to see the rest!!!


Shelley

No comments: